Some dude was craving bacon (under the influence of some “medicinal” herbage), and was just repeating the words, “some more bacon,” in his head. At first it started off slow, but then as he repeated the words he sped up the cadence of the sentence:
“Some. More. Bacon. Some More Bacon. Suh more bacon. Suh more bacon, suh more bacon. S’more bacon… Duuuuuuuuuude.”
That’s how I want to believe Nick Chipman from DudeFoods.com came up with this genius concept.
S’mores Bacon Recipe
Ingredients Needed: Chocolate, Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and Bacon.
- Fry up the bacon and pat dry.
- Melt the marshmallows and spread onto bacon strips.
- Crush up graham crackers and sprinkle onto marshmallow-covered bacon.
- Stick bacon into oven for 2 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Melt some chocolate and use for dipping
[photo via dudefoods.com]