- Pipe insulation form for main body and hot glued to a suite of under armor
- Carved EVA foam sheets make up the bark plates and mask
- Kleenex soaked in tacky glue and water
- Rattle cans and acrylics were used to paint.
- Foliage is made from scenery foliage found in the model train section of a hobby store
Cost of materials = Less than $100
Time to build = 1.5 months
No weight listed, but it can fold up and fit into a 45 gallon tote.
You can see the full gallery of his build here. Now, who has a pet raccoon he can borrow?